About Me

My photo
I am nonexistent but in the eyes of those who understand, I exist. I am evil, but to people who learned to dig dip within me,I became the definition of good ,I am numb but to a few whom I learned to like & trust I became the most sensitive person they ever knew I am simple, yet complex. I would either be your friend or your enemy. to the world I'm nothing but to the lives I've touched, I may BE EVERYTHING! I'm CHLOUE BACUS PRESCILLAS some of my friends call me "cacai" but you can call me whatever you want. I'm 18 years of young... I was born on June 26, 1993..I'm the only child. I came from a broken family. Right now I'm a 3rd year college student proud to say that I took up Bachelor of science in Secondary Education (BsEd)here at Christ the King College, a RVM school here in Gingoog city and I'm proud to say that I'm a CKCIAN! For me!!! you really don't have to be super nice always...sometimes you need to show your bad side so that you can sort out who can accept you at your worst mood and see who still choose to stay!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Nova

From the day I saw you
I already knew;
Your the Angel sent from above 
Watching you as you dance in the room 
I know I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Your luminous as you are ...
There was something inside of you
Something I thought I never find ...
Your my personal flavor of
NOVA ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment