About Me

My photo
I am nonexistent but in the eyes of those who understand, I exist. I am evil, but to people who learned to dig dip within me,I became the definition of good ,I am numb but to a few whom I learned to like & trust I became the most sensitive person they ever knew I am simple, yet complex. I would either be your friend or your enemy. to the world I'm nothing but to the lives I've touched, I may BE EVERYTHING! I'm CHLOUE BACUS PRESCILLAS some of my friends call me "cacai" but you can call me whatever you want. I'm 18 years of young... I was born on June 26, 1993..I'm the only child. I came from a broken family. Right now I'm a 3rd year college student proud to say that I took up Bachelor of science in Secondary Education (BsEd)here at Christ the King College, a RVM school here in Gingoog city and I'm proud to say that I'm a CKCIAN! For me!!! you really don't have to be super nice always...sometimes you need to show your bad side so that you can sort out who can accept you at your worst mood and see who still choose to stay!!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

AFTER 2 MONTHS OF CLASSES:

1) What is your insight about English 11 subject in terms of subject content, lesson sequence, degree of difficulty/ease?
    • For two months staying in this subject, I really learned a lot not only in our said subject English 11 "The teaching of speaking" but every thing that our instructor Ms. Marian knew, she shared it with us. The subject content and the lesson sequence are great, also the degree of difficulty. I thought that in this subject I will be put on fire because of the level difficulty that our instructor will give us. But as the days goes by it was then I realized that this subject really ROCK! I learned the different types of teaching techniques and strategies in practical way from Ms. Marian. The level of difficulty is not that hard that I thought but when it comes to the requirements the difficulty is much higher than you hardly think/thought. But everything we do for our requirements like sleepless nights, staying in the internet cafe for a long period of time just to accomplish the said requirements and to post it in our individual blogs are all worthy.


2) What can you say about your learning environment in terms of classroom appearance and functionality, location, noise level, light/ventilation?
  • All i can say about my learning environment in terms of classroom appearance and functionality, location, noise level, light/ventilation are all great. Every students either elementary, high school or college in Christ the King are wishing to have their classes in the speech laboratory because of its location even though our speech laboratory is not that big like in the universities bu the level of convineince is great. The noise level is okay, we're not that  prone in the noise area even though ouside of the speech laboratory is the hall way. The light/ventilation are okay, we can see every thing clearly inside.

3) What can you say about your classmates in terms of attitude towards others, subject, group work?
  • My classmates in terms of attitude towards others are all fine, to the fact that we all mingaled with each other despite of our different attitude and behavior. we used to laugh out loud with each other if some of us crack a joke or immitate someone. We sometimes hang out despite of all the hectic schedule we had. When it comes to our subject, we managed to balance everything despite of all the stress we endured. And lastly, the group work, frankly saying, sometimes their some of us don'yt know how to cooperate and some are too busy on their work as "a full-time scholar" of the school but we're trying to understand their situation. But in general, We're all cooperative with each other and we're always looking forward that after a stressful days we had a time to reach or hang out with each other.

4) What can you say about your teacher in terms of teaching style, lesson delivery, rapport/attitude towards each students, communication skills, personality and manner of dressing, classroom management?
  • Our teacher? Ms Marian Alaba is one of the COOLEST teacher I ever met and encounter. For me, she posses the ability of a teacher that I've been looking for. In terms of teaching style, lesson delivery, rapport/ attitude towards each students, skills, personality and manner of dressing and the classroom management, it all ROCKS!. Because even though she handled almost every speech class in all levels (elementary. high school and college) she still know how to balance her time, gestures, and everything. That's why that every students in Christ the King really adored her.


5) What can you say about yourself in terms of attitude towards content of subject, level of understanding of the lessons, level of improvement in skills?
  • I noticed to myself that my ability of speaking and understanding english language had its different level. I noticed that I become interested in this subjuct English 11"the teaching of speaking" because our intructor thought us everything she knew that's one of the reasons why i become so interested incthis subject. The skill that I have is already enhanced by our instructor Ms. Marian.


6) what are your recommendation/s?

No comments:

Post a Comment